Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dairy With Chest Infection WBCs In Urine, No Infection, VitD Deficiency, Sudden Onset Of Allergies, Asthma. What Can It Be?

WBCs in urine, no infection, VitD deficiency, sudden onset of allergies, asthma. What can it be? - dairy with chest infection

I need a doctor's house! I went through some health problems over the last 4 years and we have seen about 16 doctors. No one has seen an answer for me - and in order to an ND 12th July in the Internet is my last hope.

I have white blood cells in urine but no UTI. My bladder always feels full, I remove more than 25 times per day. They live in pain every day like crazy. It feels almost like a urinary tract infection, but it is not. My blood test shows a very low level of vitamin D, which is rare because, like a vegetable in very good health every day, and spend much time in the sun. VitD I also take 2000 mg per day for all of these and a multi-vitamin.

This is not IC, and food does not cause symptoms. I was tested for every STD in the world, I am clean. I also have chronic fatigue (I wake up at 6 clock at 8 hours and I'm tired), headaches, muscle weakness, skin rash on the arms, chest and back, weight gain (new). I also developed strange food allergies such as wheat / gluten, milk, tofu, almonds. My asthma (which) is still very lowand worse than ever.

All doctors are perplexed. I'm tired. I need help. If someone goes through the same thing?

Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment