Monday, December 14, 2009

Photos Of People With Lupus Danger Will Robinson, Danger, CANUS LUPUS!!!?

Danger Will Robinson, danger, CANUS LUPUS!!!? - photos of people with lupus

Child if the old "Lost in Space" series title is not the right title for this latest farce duo in Georgia Bigfoot. My God, this finding is suppossed to around U.S. Obombus run / delusion McCain's presidential candidacy.
The amazing thing is that (some gullible will fall Gully GG) is actually in the story, much less send money to the couple Souviners! His story is "obstacle" to his discovery made me laugh until I cried. I mean, it would tantamont "only" encounter with a UFO crashed near Crater Lake!
"The people released Yup, just one CD and now this UFO just stickin outta earth. I knew I found my cell phone to a towing service to lift and carry the UFO in my garage. They have lots of photos of a UFO in my garage, If you do not believe me only $ 35.00 + postage printing. The pictures of the dead foreigners in a cent more expensive than a photo of another step, I am sending a copy of each of the seventy three imageswhere now buy only $ 25.00 per piece, if you all seventy-three photographs in bulk. Also good business on the distribution of costs! "
My God, no end huksters / fraudsters and GG (ravine gullible) public? Have you ever fraud by a better than that? If so, what it was and where?

No comments:

Post a Comment