Monday, January 25, 2010

Denon Amp Setup Need Help Setting Up A Denon Amp With A Denon Subwoofer?

Need help setting up a Denon amp with a Denon subwoofer? - denon amp setup

I recently purchased a Denon AVC2308 here in Japan, which is basically the same as a AVR2308 as far as I can judge. I have a 5.0 speaker system is no problem, however, I bought a Denon subwoofer yesterday and brought home to enjoy deep bass only have problems setting up.

I put the supplied cable to the "PRE OUT" on the back of the amplifier and then the line "in" on the subwoofer and proceeded to try to auto configure my speaker setup. I was no sound from my subconscious and automatic configuration, said he had a subwoofer gifts. After all the switches (on the back of the subwoofer normal phase, (reverse?)) I've tried to move the cable from "Line" to "line out" and if I was trembling with sub feedback. Then I ran auto setup and the system played bass through the sub and is configured correctly.

My problem today is that when I listen to music or movies on the subcommittee does not work. I have tried to use the menu to your amp and it works. I'm really in aon the way forward and why should I plug the cable into the "line out" instead of the default "line loss".

Any help / ideas would be very grateful. To obtain additional information, I will try as soon as possible, but now I'm at work.

Salud!
Kevin

1 comment:

pliw said...

Your initial setup must be correct. Connect one end of the pre-out - S "on the back of the receiver, then plug the other end of the line subwoofer. Line of departure on the subwoofer has a subwoofer and are not connected in advance - Receiver Output.
Subwoofer volume is set, say, half way?
Try to find out the speaker with the "Game Manual-up. Could it be that the subwoofer is connected from the cable to the Line Out of the submarine to.

Post a Comment