Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gay Protocol Was This A Really Gay Thing To Say To A Stranger....?

Was this a really gay thing to say to a stranger....? - gay protocol

So tonight in the gym, I have my abs when they came in. hot

I know it, but never to speak tonight - at least he made eye contact, nodding his head as he walked toward me, I think I was the only person in the room gym at the time.

But if I wanted something as he approached the music and say, asked: "Will this turn do for you?" (I had my iPod volume is the way that goes against the rules of our gym), but it looked a bit surpised me and said, "What?" and she repeated what he said, to see how stupid that sounded, because the volume gym stereo protocol is that they ask the people "Do you mind if I do) up (or down?

Then he shrugged slightly and said, "No, because I" like all come together very quickly and then I'm such a fool out of the gym was a studio, but my training has not even finished yet!

What do you think? Was it to tell a totally gay thing?

4 comments:

Daoie said...

I think the efforts to start a conversation is not gay at all. They have tried, and also say something to me.

I thought you read, you can two forms, the volume or yes ... Lol.

Baby Cakes said...

Not gay something to say. Maybe he was nervous when she spoke to him. I find it strange that although the gym "protocol" on what to do with sound too!

JS said...

No, I do not think at all. And since when is a gym log on, how to translate the words of a stereo. Weird.

The next time you try to Pumping Iron at the front of this kind, so you can leave your field of plastic ABS and biceps;)

Rocket said...

It is courageous to start a conversation with him. Whether you understand it or not your problem

Post a Comment