Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pinky Visual Mobile Clips Do I Need To Change Crank Case Oil In My 2 Stroke?

Do I need to change crank case oil in my 2 stroke? - pinky visual mobile clips

TM75 I have a 1978 Suzuki dirt bike and I am preparing for spring. I understand that the 2-stroke oil mixed with fuel handling and lubrication. I met an oil filler cap on him, but no test strips and visual markers for the oil level. I reached my finger on it, and could play a little oil about 1 "-1.5" below the top of the feeding tube.

The oil was clear, but it smelled like fuel. Did I miss an indulgence screw or something else? I can not see a way out for them. This seems the only place for any kind of oil (in addition, together with the fuel tank) in the bike, so it could be a double duty gear oil in the crankcase?

I am a man car, that's my toy 2 for the first time, please forgive my ignorance.

4 comments:

Frankie said...

Engines "2 times" have no home. Pre-mixed use 2-cycle oil / gas, or a system of oil injection. The hole that you glued to your fingers probably fill gear oil. They should at the Suzuki shop and get the oil law and ask to be sure.

myhippie... said...

found oil in the gearbox. whereas, if it is clean straw. and not the transmission is not as common in the case, why do you need gas and oil mixture and lubricating rings piston pins and tail. I raced two strokes after year. I have the gear oil is so dirty .. Why do most dirt bikes DINT A drain bolt are've .. Of which 78 have a filter Dirt Bike Equipment

Jon P said...

It's OK to ask. It is a way to find out. Your bearings are lubricated with engine oil in the fuel mixture. The gear is in another section of the box and used motor oil, probably 1 / 2 qt.10W30. There should be no drain and fill plug somewhere.

bandit_6... said...

It really must go more often then a car that works harder than a race 2nd

Post a Comment