Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why My Voice Change While I Have A Cold Weird Singing Ghost Girl?

Weird singing ghost girl? - why my voice change while i have a cold

Because I want to know what I've done before with
thxs

Some time ago I had my colleagues to my house and all that remained in my room, which was on the other side of my house and went to bed. in any case was almost closed door, I saw that I opened my partner thought he was laughing so much space actually felt something cold on my bed. I like men !@#$% to leave, and I heard a girl sing to me stands up and sings in the ever so WTF? Then began like a really scary voice, the girl, but she screamed and burned changing.then voice in my ear and sound, and my legs lol Outta My Room.
I thought I was crazy M8Z Lol. Well, then the next day I heard it again and this time was harder. Then my mother took pictureshome for fun. Then a picture of my mother noticed the camera and im ok u? It was a girl sitting on the floor, his hands under her chin, looks into the camera. She was white, has black hair, I still have the picture.

So, yes, you know, what could this be and why this happened and so on and I am a little in danger? or should they keep the land and
PS This is not the first incident he had with weird things
thxs guys, I really appreciate your help:)

No comments:

Post a Comment