Friday, February 19, 2010

What Doctor Should I Say For A Bump Inside Mouth Of Cheek Do U Think I Should Stop Worrying So Much?

Do U Think I Should Stop Worrying So Much? - what doctor should i say for a bump inside mouth of cheek

I went to see a doctor that he hit in the lip of the month and into his mouth, no dents, but for years. I asked if it could be herpes, and said that he does not look like herpes, and would be great, or something. But in my mouth, the thought of sleeping or chewing on something when I know I do not know what you think of me on the lips, but he was forced into his mouth and watch my lips and said it is not serious . do u think i should not worry about it? See IM so tired of doctors cuz none of them said that his herpes.

2 comments:

Vicky C said...

If you are in the documentation already, and he said that this is not something serious, that should do not worry. If you are really worried, go get a second opinion, and I am sure that he give the same answer. If you've been chewing on his dream of building their probably just scar tissue. No, you should not so much.
I hope that soon improved!

Maxine H said...

I'm worried for him. I have also checked for cancer. This is not a sign that it would be cancer, but in reality they could use a little help from your doctor before use. I would see a dermatologist on. You know more than medicine.

Post a Comment