Sunday, February 14, 2010

Using Regular Nail Polish With Konad KONAD NAIL ART: Do I Need To Use The Special Nail Polish? Or Can I Use My Regular Nail Polish?

KONAD NAIL ART: do i need to use the special nail polish? or can i use my regular nail polish? - using regular nail polish with konad

Hey

I want to buy the nail art stamping kits Konad, but also want to know whether I should buy a special nail polish

I have a lot of China Glaze nail polish and I do not buy more ...
Please let me know if I nail polish or individuals, if I can my own ...


Thank you!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You can use any brand as the enamel base, but the impression I've heard mixed reviews. Some people have trouble with enamel or other brands of stamps - Others felt they needed Konad email. The Konad polishes are very thick and prevents it from drying on the plate before the seal of the nails. If you are working very quickly, I could possibly also with China Glaze. Do you have bottles, thickened a little, it would be ideal to use them.

Post a Comment